Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Who Am I? The Get To Know Me Tag!

Hi everyone! I was recently tagged in Fiona's post (thanks Fiona!) and so... If you were ever wondering who I am, here's a tag for you to find out! Plus, let's take a moment to admire the beautiful tag here:

Credits to Denise @ the Bibliolater
(Because I have no idea how to make these beautiful images!)

The Basics

Name: Cloe
Nicknames: Nooooone, really. Oh well :)
Birthday: 9th January
Star Sign: Capricorn! (Little question, who else reads all those horoscope posts on tumblr and stuff? I find them very funny)
Occupation: None yet, I'm still in high school!



How I Look Like 

Hair colour: Dark brown, light brown in the sunlight (if you squint)
Hair length: Medium length. It's past my shoulders, but not so long.
Eye colour: Browny brown
Best feature: No idea, but I'll go with the most cliche one ever: my smile ;)
Braces: Nope 
Piercings: None, but am unsure about getting any at all.
Tattoos: They look pretty cool, but I probably won't be getting any tattoos ever.
Right or left handed: Right handed!


First

Best friend: My first best friend was a girl called Franka. We spent most of primary school together, but we're not that close anymore. 
Award: Haha, it was a participation award in a gymnastics competition. Just participation - not even an award for winning anything. Oh well, we can't have everything, right? :D
Sport: Swimming
Real holiday: I went to Tokyo, Japan with my parents, and it was so fun! I remember being so lost though, because everything was in Japanese and not many people knew English at the time. 
Concert: One Direction!

Favourites

Film: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
TV show: Merlin! :)
Colour: Blue, but not like neon blue. More like a deeper blue.
Song: I don't have one single favourite, but here are a couple. King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men; I Found A Girl by The Vamps; Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez
Restaurant: I really like this little restaurant called Pokka Café (it serves the best breakfast!)
Shop: Page One!
Books: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Young Elites by Marie Lu, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Shoes: I like sandals and flats. I try to avoid wearing socks as much as I can.

Currently...

Feeling: Meh.
Single or taken: Single!
Eating: Cookies :)
Thinking about: Which book to read next: something that's been on my TBR for years, or something I just saw?
Watching: Trying to catch up with Supernatural. 11 seasons and counting? A lot of work!
Wearing: T-shirt and jean shorts. SO HOT AND HUMID HERE :(

Future

Children: Currently, I feel that I probably won't have children. Not until I'm 200% sure and I'm physically and mentally capable of raising another human being. 
Marriage: Sure, why not? Not now, of course. But I think I'll marry the person I really love. 
Careers: I'm thinking of becoming a doctor. That's currently number one. If not, I'd like to study biochemistry. Sounds cool, right?
Where to live: Somewhere quiet, but not too quiet. So, I guess on the outskirts of a city? Yeah, that would do.

Do you believe in...

God: No, not God. But I do believe that there's something after death. 
Miracles: Yeah, these exist. But they come rarely and only if you deserve it.
Love at first sight: No, I don't. I mean sure, attraction at first sight exists, but not love. At least, not for me. 
Ghosts: Yes. My reasoning is, even if you have no scientific evidence of them existing, you don't have evidence of them not existing, so there.
Aliens: Why not? We can't be the only people in the vast, expanding universe, right? No way are we alone. There has to be someone out there.
Soul mates: Yeah, soul mates exist. I believe that we all eventually find them, but we may not realise it. 
Heaven/hell: No heaven, no hell. 
Kissing on a first date: Sure, if you really like the person. I don't see why not.
Yourself: Sometimes? I find myself second guessing myself at times though. Don't follow my example kids, always believe in yourself! 

I tag:

Cait @ Paper Fury

And anyone who wants to join in!

12 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog!

    It was nice getting to know you a little better. I'm about like you. I'm in my 20s and I still don't know if I'd be capable of taking care of another human being, lol. Kudos on wanting to become a doctor! I'm far too squeamish for that sort of thing, but I definitely respect people who can. I ended up studying archaeology instead, where things have been dead a long time and I don't have to worry about bodily fluids, lolol.

    Followed you via BL!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Archeology does sound quite interesting! That's pretty cool! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, we actually have quite a lot in common! I'm a swimmer too, and needless to say, I agree with all your book choices :) I think ghosts and aliens are real too because though there's no evidence supporting they're real, there's no evidence supporting they're not...
    Page One! Such a great place. I always make a trip there whenever I visit Hong Kong. Unfortunately, the one I normally went to closed...sigh.
    Loved these answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Page One! Yeah, most of the Page Ones are gone in Hong Kong, but there's a beautiful and humongous one in Kowloon. If you ever go back to HK, be sure to visit it! :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite color is blue too! I like dark denim blue and sky blue the best :) You've been to Tokyo?? That's so cool! It must have been hard because of the whole language barrier thing but still cool :)

    Thanks for the tag!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, blue is like the best colour! Tokyo is amazing, Japan is awesome! Language barriers are so frustrating, no?

      Delete
  4. I love blue too! It's just so eye catching and soothing you know? And Merlin yes! It's been years since the finale but it still hurts me so bad :( I'm also struggling to catch up with SPN, I'm on season 4 right now. Only 7 more seasons to go! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending for Merlin is soooo heartbreaking! ;( Haha, catching up with SPN will take ages! Especially since the hiatuses seem reasonably short...

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tagging me, mine will go up next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I look forward to reading it! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh January child hi five! ;D And omg you listed Suzanne Collins and VE Schwab...YOU CLEARLY ARE AN AMAZING BOOKWORM WITH AMAZING TASTE! *shrieks* I'm pretty sure I'd never be capable of looking after another human for the whole time. xD I babysit a lot and omg, I'm always soooo relieved when my nephew/nieces go home. HA. Ahem.
    And YES aliens! I mean, probably not the green things we imagine? But the universe is HUGE. I really think it's a shame to think we're the only ones around. :P
    ANYWAY I LOVED READING THIS! And getting to know you better! Thanks for the tag! (I have done this one though. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! You've done it already? Oops okay :) *high fives because January*

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!