Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Feature Follow!

Hi everyone!

Here's a Feature Follow, where you can follow anyone you like and they'll follow you back! Sound fun? :)

This is hosted by Alison and Parajunkee, so you can go check them out!

If you want, you can follow me via Blogger, Goodreads, Blogloving' or Google+! If you do, just let me know and I'll return the favour!

So... this week's question is: if you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?

1. A large library with all books in existence.
2. A first edition copy of Alice in Wonderland
3. Go back in time to meet J.D. Salinger

So... hope you're interested in this feature follow. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love these wishes :D A huge library with all the books in existence? That sounds so cool! I'd probably live in there, never to come out. Ever. Just getting lost in there would be fantastic...and who knows, maybe there will be a rabbit hole hidden deep in the library too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, now those are wishes! I'd get lost in your library...and love it! Yes, please! :-D If your wish is ever granted, please may I visit? ;-) I'd especially like checking out that first edition Alice in Wonderland. If you could meet J.D. Salinger what would you ask him?

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I met J.D. Salinger, I'd probably ask him about Holden and how much he identifies with him.

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!