Monday, December 7, 2015

Winter TBR

Woah, is it winter so soon? I remember when I was writing my winter to-read list last year... Time does pass fast, does it not? :)

So... what is my Winter TBR?

1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Yes, I know this book was in my October TBR, but I seemed to have put if off for far too long. Reading amazing reviews from fellow bloggers, I have nudged it up the TBR pile!









2. The Rose Society by Marie Lu. I really want this book as a physical copy so I can admire it next to The Young Elites, so I'm currently waiting for the bookstore to start selling it. Plus, it looks really nice. Look! It's amazing :)






3. Red Rising by Pierce Brown. It seems really interesting and I'm wondering if it's worth the read. Have you read it before? I think it seems good, so I will be looking for this book soon...






4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I've read Throne of Glass, which I liked, but not enough to continue the series yet... sadly, but I think A Court of Thorns and Roses is promising. Maybe I'll end up liking it more than Throne of Glass? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


What about you? Which books are you looking forwards to reading?

8 comments:

  1. Six of Crows is also in my TBR list! In fact, I'm currently reading it right now. I'm only a few pages in, but it's so cool! Really enjoyed it.


    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading it as well! I think it's really good so far!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, enjoy Six of Crows and A Court of Thorns and Roses! The Rose Society is on my TBR list this month too, so we'll have to discus this at later lengths once we both finish it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! You should definitely try for the second book in 'Throne of Glass' - 'Crown of Midnight' takes it to a whole 'nother level of awesomeness. It just keeps getting better book by book :) Although 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' was amazing as well!

    I am looking forward to continuing the 'Mara Dyer' series with 'The Evolution of Mara Dyer.' I finished the first book last week and it was amazing!!! It was so mysterious and odd as you started it. but towards the end, it was like WOAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust your judgement on Crown of Midnight. :) I've also heard of the Mara Dyer series and everyone says it's really good, but I've never got round to reading it. I will (some point in the future) :)

      Delete
  4. I ADORED A COURT OF THORN AND ROSES I hope you love it too! I actually do love it more than TOG, but that could be I love fairytale retellings too :P Sure The Luna Chronicles is like my favourite series ever!

    Sinead @ Less Reality More Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read A Court of Thorns and Roses! Same I love the Luna Chronicles!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!